1. This is a team tournament.
2. All the lakes will be placed in a individual envelope. The winner of the last tournament will choose 2 envelopes, in the event the first lake cannot be used the second will become that months lake choice. The lake will be announced on the Friday evening(approximately 5:00 pm) before the tournament by Facebook,Web Site, and text message. The anglers are responsible to get the lake choice, if you are not on line or do not have a cell phone you must contact the director after 5:00 pm the night before for the lake and ramp that will be used. Lake choice,ramp, and safe light time will be provided when the lakes are announced. You “MUST” be signed up 30 minutes prior to safe light to allow time for the director to complete moneys and launch with everyone else. If you are running late you must call ahead and make arrangements with the director. No new teams will be allowed to join after the lakes have been made public. If a new team is interested in joining the club they must contact us and commit prior the lake being announced or they will need to wait until the following month.
3. The point system will be as follows, 100 points for first 99 for second down to the last team possessing legal fish. All other teams will receive a one point penalty for each boat that checks a fish. For example 20 boats compete and 10 check fish the remaining teams will receive 81 points. There will be 6 Bonus Points for 1st place, 3 Bonus Points for a limit and 3 Bonus Points for Big Fish.
4. There will be a pot for Big Fish of the Year. This will be paid to the two biggest fish weighed in during the regular season events. The angler catching the fish must qualify for the classic to be eligible for this prize.
5. All participants must fish at least 8 tournaments to qualify for the classic.
6. You may only fish the classic with a partner that you have fished at least one regular season event with and is a member in good standing before the start of the March tournament.
7. The Classic will be a two day event,there will be points awarded to each team based on were they finish each day. The team with the heaviest bag on day 1 will recieve1 point, second will get 2 points and so on. Day 2 the process will be the same. We will combine the score from each day and team with the lowest score will be the winner. The team with next lowest score will finish 2nd and so on. In case of a tie in points the first tie break will be the team with the heaviest two day bag combined.If necessary the second tie break will be number of fish weighed in the two days combined. If a tie still exist the team with the highest finish in the Angler of the Year points will be awarded the higher position. All teams that qualify and fish the Classic will receive a check based on their two day results.
8. In the case a tournament has to be canceled the day of the event all teams present will receive 25 show up points.
9. Boat numbers for all tournaments will be done by random drawing the morning of the tournament. All boats will wait for starter to call there number before leaving the take off position.
10. Membership dues will be $20.00.
11. Tournament fees will be $30.00 per person or $60.00 per team including big fish. $5.00 per boat to big fish. $15.00 will go to the classic fund. $ 2 to Big Fish of the Year. We will then pay 1 place for every 5 boats Plus one consolation position.
12. Providing that the club has exemption permits teams can weigh in fish that must be a least 12″ in length with no limits on large fish. If exemption permits are not available State of Florida fish size rules will be in affect. There will be a courtesy measures given at the scales provided the anglers ask before the fish are placed in the basket. It is the sole responsibility of each angler to know State of Florida fish size rules.
13. A five fish limit per team.
14. Any dead fish will result in a 4oz(.25) per fish penalty
15. Official time will be kept by tournament director.
16. All teams must have working live wells.
17. All state and federal rules and regulations apply.
18. All boat owners must have adequate insurance coverage.
19. Life vest must be worn if the boat is on plane.
20. Only artificial baits can be used.
21. Only one rod at a time can be used.
22. No trolling allowed.
23. All tournaments will start at safe light and will end at 2:00 pm.
24. The boat owner is the primary recipient of points. In the event one of the team members can not participate the earned points will be awarded to the boat as long as one of the original team members is participating.
25. All boats are to be kept at a safe distance from other boats during tournament. If a boat has its anchor or power pole out and trolling motor up you must stay back fifty yards.
26. If you chose to fish in a navigation area you must allow access to passing boats.
27. All protest will be heard by a protest comity. Final decision made by the tournament director.
28. All participants in the tournaments are participating of
there own free will and will hold the club and all
officers harmless of any damage or injury
sustained during any event.